- Shut Up and Model!: I am part of the make up team doing make up for a reality show in conjunction with OneModelPlace.com. member # 116948.
- DVD Geeks: Pilot for a new reality show based in Chicago
- Real Time with Bill Maher: Live show on HBO.
- Animal Planet: Make up for a show called "Amazing Animal Inventions".
- Fox News Channel: Make up for numerous live satellite feeds.
- Arts & Entertainment Network: Made up the six main people featured on the show "Airline".
- E! Entertainment--the Michael Essany Show: Make up on the talk show host and his guest Jamie-Lynn Sigler from "The Sopranos".
- Date Plate: Make up for a promotional piece potentially for the Food Network.
- Boeing Corporation: I am their exclusive make up artist for any and all events.
- Fox Sports: Make up on announcers for live national telecast for several NFL productions.
- Assignment Desk: Make up for various video shoots.
- The Back to God Hour: Make up for TV show aired internationally.
- Jones Intercable Network: Video Documentary; Key Make up Special Effects creating numerous injury simulations from bruises to bullet holes.
- Biography Channel: Made up the host of a show called "Dead Famous: Ghostly Encounters" for a live Satellite Media Tour.
- National Geographic: Make up for a live SMT promoting the May issue.
- Media Process Group: Make up for numerous interviews including all of the 2004 U.S. Olympic Hall of Fame Inductees.
- Big Shoulders Productions: Make up for numerous interviews and live SMT's.
- Broadview Media: Make up for live feed for numerous SMT"s.
- Path-Pro: made up every person appearing in the infomercial and DVD series for a new golf aid.
- Giordano's Pizza: Made up 70 people for four different commercials and am now their exclusive make up artist for any type of advertising.
- Luxury Motors: Make up for a commercial for a luxury car dealer.
- Monical's Pizza: Make up for several commercials.
- McDonald?s Corporation: Make up for a commercial.
- Motorola: Make up for a training video.
- Microsoft: Made up several people for an informational video for the Microsoft website.
- Phillip Morris/Marlboro: Make up for several video segments.
- Bridgestone/Firestone: Make up for numerous training videos.
- Ameritech: Make up for corporate videos.
- Arthur Anderson Consulting/Amway: Make up for corporate videos.
- R.R. Donnelly and Sons Directory/Harris Bank: Make up for corporate video.
- Sears Merchandise Group: Make up for numerous corporate videos.
- Marshall Fields: Make up for training videos.
- To Kill a Killer: Worked as Key Make Up and Special Effects, Prop Department, Set Dressing, Art Department and was an extra in the film.
- Insanity: Key Make Up and Special Effects for independent film.
- No Tomorrow: Make up and special effects for independent feature film.
- Bruised Orange: Make up for a feature film.
- Coroner...Business of Death: Key Make Up and Special Effects.
- Sara: Make up and Special Effects for a student film.
- Shorthairs: Worked as the entire Make Up and Special Effects Department.
- Smile: Worked as the Make Up Special Effects Supervisor.
- Beloved: Chicago Press Junket for Oprah Winfrey?s movie.
- White Boys: Feature film from Fox Searchlight; Assistant Make Up Artist.
- Time Served: Independent Film; Special Effects Make Up. This included a large third degree burn, several bruises, stab wounds and the replication of numerous gun shots.
- The Rescue: Independent film; Key Make-Up Special Effects.
- International Esthetics Convention: I assisted DRC for a seminar in Las Vegas.
- Southern Women's Show-Orlando and Nashville: I worked with Dan Read Cosmetics doing numerous beauty make ups during two separate four day conventions.
- ComEd: Make up for Nuclear General Employee Training Security video.
- Universal Studios Florida/Orlando Volunteer Fire Department: Realistic disaster simulation for training exercise in which second and third degree burns were applied. Burn victim was featured on Orlando?s Channel 2 News.
- St. James Cathedral: The re-enactment of the crucifixion of Christ. This included full beard work and matching cuts and bruises for two actors portraying Christ. I also did a transformation of a woman into a man, two male old ages, four female old ages, and a child. All of this was completed in a period of two hours.
- Florida Motion Picture and Television Association: Make Up Assistant featuring numerous injury simulations.
- Miss Illinois USA Pageant: Made up several of the contestants as well as the current Miss USA and Miss USA Teen, Miss Ohio, Miss North Carolina, and the new Miss Illinois USA and Miss Illinois Teen.
- Columbia College: Taught Make Up Special Effects for a Special Effects class.
- Marshall Fields: I worked in the Cosmetics Department at Lancôme, Estee Lauder, Clinique and Bobbi Brown.
* Staff Make Up Artist with SOAK Magazine. * Passion Hair Color Guide-Published in over 40 countries.
Some Celebrities worked with:
- Sean Connery
- Jamie Lynn Sigler
- Senator Bob Dole
- Lisa Gay Hamilton
- Joe Estevez
- Debra Wilson
- James Handy
- Bo Hopkins
- Larry Manetti
- Louise Fletcher
- Catherine Oxenburg
- James Handy
- Gary Huston
- Michael Essany
- Delores Jordan
- Connie Payton
- Rev. Jesse Jackson
- Summer Saunders (Olympic Gold Medalist)
- Mia Hamm (Olympic Gold Medalist)
- Bonnie Blair (Five Time Olympic Gold Medalist)
January 2001 to December 2001
- National is an accredited member of the American Massage Therapy Association Council of Schools. I am certified by the state of Illinois and I am a member of the AMTA.
Columbia College, 1991 to 1993
- Received a Bachelors of Arts degree with a major in Art and a minor in Film and Animation.
Prairie State College, 1986 to 1988
Chicago Heights, IL
- Received an Associates of Applied Science degree in Graphic Communications.
Joe Blasco Make Up Center East
July to December 1994
- Received Certificate of Make Up and Special Effects Make Up.
- Received Certtificate of Completion for Advanced Prosthetic Course.